Installing the Cricfree Premium on Firestick is a very simple and easy process.
Please follow the steps below to successfully install the Premium app on your Firestick/ Amazon Firestick:
NOTE- The Cricfree Premium app is now called the Potato Streams Premium app.
Steps to get the Cricfree Premium on Firestick
- Please download an app called “Downloader” from Firestick’s official app store. It’s free.
- Hop on to the settings.
- Move onto My Fire TV.
- Please click on the Developer options.
- It’s VERY important that your ADB Debugging option and App from unknown sources are ON.
- Now, please open the “Downloader” app that you installed in the first step.
- Each downloader has a different set of instructions to download. In any case, you need to download the apk which is available at https://www.potatostreams.co.uk/4.apk
- Enter name as potato
- Click on DOWNLOAD NOW
- Click on the apk, follow the installation instructions. Cheers!
Why does my Firestick app doesn’t work?
The most common reasons that your Firestick app doesn’t work include:
- Sometimes, the users mistake 0 for an O or 1 for an I while pairing the devices.
- Trust us, it happens more often than you think! So, please check the code twice before pairing.
- The other thing that you can do in case of any issue is to restart the Fire TV and browse a few random apps after pairing. It helps!
If you are still facing problems with your Firestick, here’s what you can do:
- Please take a screenshot of the Potato TV dashboard where the pairing code is displayed
- Now mail that screenshot to ” email@example.com ” and we’ll get back to you with the solution.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE CRICFREE PREMIUM APP?
You can click on this link and learn all about the Cricfree Premium app and how to install it on your phone.